Thursday, May 29, 2014

This is not a Peter Pan fan page. Sorry i just thought i was being creative.

It's 10:26 at night and the temptation to pop this zit on my face grows as the noise in my house leaves for the night, planning to return around 7:30 in the morning when I have gotten about three hours of sleep. Why I am starting this future train wreck you might ask? I have no idea. Maybe its because I have a billion different ideas in my head right now or maybe its because I need something to vent to. The ten journals I tried  to write in didn't work so I'm hoping that the nine people who will probably ever read this will help. You all will learn later on that I am a pretty messed up person, but I have so much love to share but I just don't know how to share it.
I'm not going to tell you beautiful people about me. You'll learn later on about me. I want to jump right into this. I've never been good at introductions (you know like those ones in the crappy essays you write in school and then you go and write the same thing for your conclusion?) so I'm just going to start with this. MY beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment